#1 FOR FURNACE Maintenance IN CHICAGO, IL WITH OVER 30 5 STAR REVIEWS
Did you know that heating and air conditioning systems tend to break down most often when the weather is the most severe? That’s when your comfort systems are under the most stress. This means you are most likely to lose heat in the middle of the night during a nasty cold snap, while your air conditioner is most likely to quit in the middle of the afternoon on a sweltering summer day.
Plus, if your systems are older or you skip regular maintenance, your chances of having a breakdown increase dramatically.
This is exactly why we developed our Preventive Maintenance service plans.
HEATING & COOLING TUNE UPS FOR HOMEOWNERS
Time wears on everything and eventually anything left without maintenance long enough will dwindle. An inefficient heating or cooling system uses a lot more energy to operate. This wasted energy will increase the cost of your utility bills. Not to mention, this type of maintenance can also help to extend the life of your heating or cooling system and cut back on expensive repairs needed to fix inconvenient system malfunctions.
Our tune-ups are completed promptly by our highly experienced technicians. Most HVAC equipment manufacturers recommend a professional tune-up at least once a year. If you need a tune-up for your heating or cooling unit? We can help. Our Licensed technicians can service all makes and models of residential / commercial heating & cooling units.
ANNUAL SERVICE PLAN FOR CHICAGO HOMEOWNERS
- Emergency service – 24-hour emergency service for no-heat calls, gas leaks and other dangerous situations.
- Convenient appointments – For early-season tune-up appointments, Service Plan members can reserve the most convenient times.
- Annual tune-ups – gives you savings and peace of mind
- Fewer service problems – Our expert tune-ups, for both your heating and cooling systems, prevent expensive problems and inconvenient breakdowns.
- Savings on heating and cooling bills – You can save as much as $30 per month on summer electric bills and up to 10% on winter fuel bills.
- Safety – To prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, resulting from a problem with your heating system, we do regular safety and venting checks.
Keep warranties valid. Most warranties on heating and cooling systems exclude repairs that occur due to “lack of regular routine maintenance.” With our Preventive Maintenance service plan, that won’t be an issue. Even small problems with your heating and/or cooling system can take big bites out of your budget. When you have the protection of one of our service plans, there’s a lot less to worry about.