#1 AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION IN CHICAGO, IL
With so many kinds of AC units out there, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your home. Our team of professional HVAC technicians can help you with that decision. As an authorized dealer and AC installation company in Chicago, we offer a broad range of high-quality cooling units from reliable brands.
We aim to provide air conditioner installations in Chicago that perform efficiently and save you money on energy bills. The type of air conditioning system you choose will determine how energy efficient it is. To figure out which AC unit would be best for you, we will assess your needs and desires, how big your home is, and your budget. All this information will help us find the best cooling solution for your home, keeping in mind your comfort at all times.
#1 HVAC service IN CHICAGO, IL WITH OVER 30 5 STAR REVIEWS
THESE ARE THE MOST COMMON KINDS OF AIR CONDITIONING UNITS THAT CAN BE INSTALLED:
1. Central Air Conditioner: This is great for people with larger homes or buildings who want to cool multiple rooms at once. It requires a ducted system, an indoor unit, and an outdoor unit. The heat is pulled to the outside unit as cool air gets pushed through the ducts and into your home. Central AC quickly provides an evenly cooled environment throughout your home.
2. Ductless Mini-Split: This is a good option for newer homes that don’t have any ductwork intact. Mini-splits require one outdoor unit with usually multiple indoor units. The indoor units are mounted on a wall or ceiling. The biggest advantage to mini splits is that you can set different rooms to different temperatures or only cool the rooms you are using. All of this makes them great money-savers for energy bills. They also offer a modern, elegant look. Ductless mini-splits come with a remote control for easy navigation at the click of a button.
3. Window AC: This is optimal for cooling a single room that needs better airflow or air quality. Window ACs are cheap to install and operate and very easy to maintain. Moreover, they don’t take up any floor space. These are the most common forms of air conditioners. They usually are controlled by buttons on the unit or remote control.
4. Portable AC: This freestanding unit is great for someone who lives alone and doesn’t mind moving the AC with them from room to room. It is connected to the outside through tubes, so keep in mind that it needs window access.
5. Floor-Mounted Air Conditioner: These types of units are similar to mini-splits but are mounted to the floor (about 6 inches from the ground). They are connected to the outdoor unit through a small hole in the wall. Their convenient placement allows you to easily check on the filters. This is essential for people with poor respiratory health issues, like asthma, who need to keep control over the AC’s filtration system to ensure pure air quality.
6. Geothermal Air Conditioner: This is the newest form of air conditioning, utilizing green technology. It draws cool temperature from underground to cool your home efficiently. Geothermal systems require underground piping, a heat pump, and a loop connecting them. Despite being more expensive, they can save you a lot of money in the long run due to their high energy efficiency. They tend to last a lot longer than other air conditioning systems.
7. Dual Fuel/Hybrid Air Conditioner: A hybrid system uses both a gas furnace and a heat pump to effectively cool your property. It automatically reverts electricity when it can. You can even set a temperature at which the system switches its cooling source. This is another optimal feature for the environment and can lower your energy costs. It provides maximized indoor comfort.
4 SIGNS THAT YOU SHOULD REPLACE YOUR AIR CONDITIONER
If any of the following problems occur in your home, schedule an air conditioner installation in Chicago with a reputable heating and air conditioning company:
- Old Air Conditioner – The most common reason for replacing an air conditioner is its age. Air conditioners become less efficient as they age, and premature aging can occur if they aren’t cleaned and maintained properly. As long as an air conditioner is taken care of, it should last 10 to 15 years, and once it has reached the end of its useful life, it’s time for a new air conditioner.
- High Energy Bills – An old air conditioner might be adding to your energy bill significantly. If your energy expenses keep rising without reason, check for clogs in your AC unit caused by dust and debris. If repairs aren’t cost effective or if the air conditioner is beyond repair, contact your heating and air conditioning company and install a new air conditioner to reduce your energy costs.
- Discomfort – The last thing you want to happen during the heat of summer is for your air conditioner to malfunction. If your AC unit is stressed from overuse, it might not be able to maintain a comfortable temperature in your home, resulting in high humidity levels, mold and mildew growth, and swollen woodwork.
- Expensive Repair Costs – Generally, homeowners should opt for air conditioning replacements if the price of AC repairs exceeds the price of a new air conditioner installation. If you multiply the age of your AC unit by the cost of the necessary repairs and this cost is greater than the price of a new air conditioner, then an air conditioning replacement is more cost-effective.
CHOOSE US FOR YOUR Air Conditioning INSTALLation IN CHICAGO
At A Custom HVAC, Inc. we provide residential and commercial air conditioning installation services for your home or business in Chicago, IL. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, making sure all clients are satisfied with our work. You can trust our professional technicians to use the right skills and equipment for your AC installation.
If you are thinking about getting your AC replaced, don’t hesitate to contact us.